SWPA BotsIQ is a high school workforce development program of the Pittsburgh Chapter National Tooling and Machining Foundation. Our vision is for every student in Southwestern PA to understand, explore and consider manufacturing as a viable career option.
- BotsIQ currently serves over 60 high schools across our region, covering 15 counties and approximately 1,000 students.
- BotsIQ is free for schools to participate.
- BotsIQ supports our schools and teachers by providing them with professional development opportunities and a collaborative ecosystem that includes industry professionals from their communities.
- BotsIQ helps teachers to build resources and classrooms to better teach their students technical and non-technical STEM skills and connect them with opportunities for future success.
All donations to BotsIQ go directly to supporting the program.
SWPA BotsIQ is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Suggested Donation Amounts
- $25 – fund 1 student at the BotsIQ Preliminary Competitions
- $40 – provide 1 student access to BotsIQ Academy
- $100 – send 2 students to the BotsIQ Finals Competition
- $250 – provide a stipend to a veteran team participating for 4+ years in BotsIQ
Thank you for your support!