$500 Scholarships / Awards
(for 2014 BotsIQ graduating seniors toward their education,
training, or purchase of tools for a career in manufacturing, the trades, or engineering)
Awards will be announced at the final competition award ceremony in April 2014.
(Please include the following information at the top of your essay)
Graduation Date (month/year):
Planned Post-secondary institution, program or apprenticeship/job
Essay: (max 800 words)
· What are your education and career goals?
· Why did you choose those goals or that career pathway?
· How has participating in BotsIQ influenced your education or career decision?
· How have you benefited from being on a BotsIQ team?
Applications may be submitted electronically to:
Bill Padnos: email@example.com
Put “BotsIQ Scholarship” on the Subject line
or mailed to:
New Century Careers
305 E. Carson St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
If you have any questions contact Bill Padnos at
(412) 258-6629 or firstname.lastname@example.org